Letter of invitation of the RSRMO President
Minimal invasive surgery in gynecologic malignancies
Improving cancer outcomes through optimal anemia & neutropenia management
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: August 1, 2010
- Abstract must be submitted in English
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract
- The only registration form: on the site of RSRMO
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee for either oral or poster presentation. You may indicate your preference when submitting your abstract; however, the committee’s decision is final.
Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement to the Journal of Radiotherapy and Medical Oncology
Guidelines for Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program.
- The abstracts should be as informative as possible. Abstracts should clearly state background and aims, methods, results and conclusions of the study.
- Abstracts stating: “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be accepted.
- Place abbreviations in parentheses after the first occurrence of the full word.
- Use generic names of drugs.
- Charts, tables and diagrams are not accepted in the abstract
- Abstracts which do not meet the aforementioned requirements will not be accepted.
Presentation: oral or poster.
Oral presentations: computer assisted (PowerPoint)
Poster presentations: 90×120 cm format.
Accommodation free for residents which are member of RSRMO.